- Lago Santa Margarita
- Beach Club and Lagoon
- Parks and Playgrounds
- Beach Club Rules
- Park and Trail Rules
- Pool Rules
To maintain the aesthetic appeal of our community, the Architectural Review Committee (ARC) must approve all additions and/or modifications to the exterior of any residence, including landscape installation, prior at the start of construction. Attached are the forms and information needed to guide you through this process.
Meeting Dates and Deadlines
The Architectural Review Committee meets twice a month. Per SAMLARC's CC&R's, the Architectural Review Committee shall give notice of its decisions and the reason to the owner submitting the plans within thirty (30) days after the Architectural Review Committee receives all required materials.
Where to submit plans:
SAMLARC Architectural Review Committee
22342A Avenida Empresa, Suite 102A
Rancho Santa Margarita, CA 92688
Please note that FAXED and EMAILED submittals will not be accepted. If you belong to a Sub-Maintenance Corporation, you must receive their approval before submitting plans to SAMLARC.
Plan Submittals Must Include:
- Sub-Maintenance Corporation Approval - Click here to check if you belong to a sub-maintenance corporation by street name. If you belong to a sub-maintenance corporation, you must receive their approval before submitting plans to SAMLARC.
- SAMLARC Home Improvement Form - Complete with homeowner signature.
- Neighborhood Notification Form - With all impacted neighbors' signatures.
- Application fee ($15 or $150, according to proposed improvement). For room additions, second story decks, pools and in-ground spas, your total application fee will be $150. Any other submittal, your total application fee will be $15.
- Two sets of plans with detailed specifications, dimensions, materials, elevations, plant lists, color and/or brochure/photos.
- Paint Change Requirement Form (if applicable).
- Paint Submittal Form (if applicable).
- Completion Notice (to be turned in within thirty days from the date of completion).
- $15 Application Fee is waived for 1st submittal
- Refer to SAMLARC Architectural Standards before submitting plans
- For paint submittals, please click here for more information