The SAMLARC Board of Directors held their monthly meeting on October 24, 2023 to discuss the projects and initiatives that maintain and enhance the SAMLARC community. The Board acted on the following key items:
- Approved the renewal of SAMLARC’s contract with FirstService Residential for on-site community management services, including: maintenance, community services, recreation programming, projects, and day-to-day oversight of the SAMLARC community.
- Per SAMLARC Governing Documents, approved proposed revisions to the 2024 Architectural Standards and Policies and Guidelines. These draft documents will be available online for Member review and comment in early November 2024.
- Examined and approved the 2024 Use Fee Schedule, which notates all charges for fee-based usage of SAMLARC amenities.
All items on the Consent Calendar were approved, including approval and/or ratification of a variety of work authorizations for the ongoing maintenance of SAMLARC assets, as well as contracts with professional service providers.
- As recommended by the Landscape and Facilities Enhancement Committee (LFEC), approved a contract for resurfacing and repairs to the Altisima Pool and Wader. The project will begin in January 2024.
- As recommended by the Landscape and Facilities Enhancement Committee (LFEC), approved a contract with Blueray Aquatics for the replacement of the pool filter sand and laterals at the Monte Vista Park pool.
- Renewed SAMLARC’s contract with Mosaic Consulting, Inc. for year-round landscape consulting services.
The SAMLARC Board of Directors is committed to preserving the value, desirability, and attractiveness of all properties within SAMLARC. Per Civil Code 4920, the Open Session and Executive Session Agendas for each meeting are officially posted at the SAMLARC Beach Club and Business Offices. The next scheduled Board of Directors Meeting will take place on November 14 2023, at 6:00 p.m. at the Lago Santa Margarita Beach Club.